Just in case you need one (or 10) more excuses to get it on, we’ve got you covered. Because even if you’re busy/stressed/bloated, we’re willing to bet you could benefit from a big O. Still don’t believe us? Check out this list of completely legit reasons why you need to have more orgasms in your life.
It can actually cure a headache. One study found that having sex helps reduce migraine pain. Sure beats popping an Advil!
· And it can ease other pains, too. Orgasms release the feel-good chemical oxytocin, which then gives you a flood of endorphins. Those endorphins can help soothe pain—like your killer cramps.
Because you don’t need a partner. You can get the job done (and done well!) all by yourself with these masturbation tips
· Consider it a multivitamin: A study at Wilkes University found that having sex one or two times a week boosts your immune system. May we remind you that it’s almost flu season?
It can lead to awesome pillow talk. Research shows that women who had an orgasm disclosed more positive thoughts and feelings about their partner afterward than those who didn’t.
· Because you woke up before your alarm, so celebrate that small victory with morning sex. Experts say that getting it on in the A.M. can boost your mood and immune system all day.
· Your period will thank you. Researchers at Columbia and Stanford Universities found that women who had sex at least once a week had more regular cycles.
· Because you’re right in the middle of your cycle. We know it sounds weird, but stay with us: One study found that around day 14 of your menstrual cycle, your clitoris grows up to 20 percent bigger and becomes engorged more easily—upping your chance of arousal and orgasm. It would really be a sin to let this day go to waste.
· You’ll look younger. One study found that people who reported having sex four times a week looked about 10 years younger than they were. Hey, even if it doesn’t work, you’ll have a blast testing out this theory.
Today’s guest post is from Women’s Health Magazine