The Ultimate Blow Job, Letting Him Come in Your Mouth and Swallowing

Chapter1

This is my top read post for over two years.  It has been downloaded thousands of times and my blog is now well over 200,000 page views.  It says that blow jobs are still the most controversial and underpracticed by women.  Women, you need to get over your inhibitions and disgust over this.  This is one of the great ways to show love for your man along with occasionally talking dirty in bed.  If you want more romance you need to be willing to romance your man in return.  I suggest the big 3 for men, lacy and frilly lingerie with color, giving him a good blow job once in a while and once in a while talking dirty to him.  Try it my way for just thirty days as an experiment and see how great it does for your man and your relationship

It is not even my blog post but a guest blog by a woman who agrees with me about what a woman should do sexually for a man. In that vein I am reposting the blog. Even today, it outpulled my main page blog post.

This is another guest post from a woman who has been reading my blog named Sharon and who agrees with me and my sexual posts. She encourages women to give their men the ultimate blow job as do I. Nothing will make him feel more special and more masculine than when you get over your inhibitions and learn to swallow his come. If you do this, you virtually make your man untemptable by another woman.

SWALLOWING YOUR MAN’S CUM LOAD
Ladies ladies ladies……….
What is the big deal of swallowing your man’s semen when you are giving him head. I’m sure you try new foods from time to time and different drinks from time to time or new candies or cookies from time to time.

And swallowing your man’s cum is just another taste of something. It comes from your man’s body which is not dirty, he has a sexual organ different than our own but even so his semen is unique to his body. It is one of the ultimate pleasures for a man to know that his woman will do that and appreciate the maleness that he has and the man that he is and all the masculinity that defines him.

Why would you not want to give your man the most – he is always willing and eager to please his woman. He never winces at the thought of eating you, or licking you, or sucking you. It turns him on to do this for you because he knows it pleases you with all those good feelings. And because he knows it turns you on – it ultimately turns him on knowing that he turns you on. So do not treat him any less by refusing to swallow his cum. You can start off small, by having him shoot it onto your body and you finger some up and taste it and do not make a face. When you get bolder have him shoot it to the back of your throat so you won’t get a full force of tasting him. And when you get bolder, it’s not bad to have a bottle of water there close by to wash it down. Doing this ladies will keep you close to your man’s heart because he will know in his mind that you take his ultimate load with no problem and that alone turns him on.

Pin It
About John Wilder

I am a marriage, relationship and sexual coach. I am one of a handful of clinicians who treat clients holistically, dealing with all 3 aspects of our being; mind, body and spirit.

Comments

1. An intriguing discussion will be worth comment. I think that you have to write much more about this topic,
    it will not be a taboo subject however typically folks have been too tiny to communicate in on such topics.
    To that the next. Cheers

2. I simply want to tell you that I am just newbie to blogging and site-building and really liked you’re page. Very likely I’m want to bookmark your blog . You definitely have impressive article content. With thanks for sharing your web page.

3. Hey there exceptional blog! Does running a blog similar
    to this take a great deal of work? I have virtually no expertise in coding but I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future.
    Anyhow, if you have any suggestions or techniques for new blog owners please share.

I understand this is off subject but I just needed to ask.
    Thank you!

4. Ok here is my problem my Wife hates to perform oral and will not swallow she did it once and threw up on me. My issue is that my ex would Blow me almost everyday and she will swallow but she would do it in a way that she would enjoy it I feel like I need it I don’t know if I am addicted but that’s all in my mind I don’t. Know what to do.

• Marriagecoach1 says:

Women are different. Reinforce to your wife how good it feels when she does give you head

• She knows that I love it and she will try but its not good cause she doesn’t like it. Am I addicted because of my prior relationship?

• Marriagecoach1 says:

Do it with the lights on and spread chocolate syrup on your dick and have her look into your eyes and face while doing it so she can see how much pleasure she is giving you. With the chocolate she too can have pleasure. She can even spread more chocolate syrup on when she sucks it clean. Try that and let me know how that works for you

5. I recently started doing this with my boyfriend because I love him and I feel like it is a good way of saying it but afraid if he sees me any different for doing it???

• Marriagecoach1 says:

Yes LoLA89, he does see you differently, as a more sophisticated and sexual woman who gives him love
      the way that he wants it. blessings on you and yours. Perhaps you could share this message with
      your sisters who refuse to give their men blow jobs
      John Wilder

6. My problem is that I want to swallow and finish him completely, but I can’t stand the taste of the semen. I’ve tried multiple times, and it always gags and nauseates me. Is there anything I can do about this?

• Marriagecoach1 says:

It would help me to have some more facts. It sounds like you can let him come in your mouth but you can’t swallow, is that correct.
      One way is to coat his Penis (dick) with chocolate syrup and keep recoating as you suck on him and it comes off. This will saturate
      your taste buds with sweet chocolate flavor. If the idea of him coming in your mouth at all is a problem, you could start by having
      him put on a condom that way you can finish him to completion and not have the come in your mouth.

Another suggestion is to not try to block the ejaculation but let him come in the back of your mouth and swallow. In this way
      you don’t have to taste it because all your taste buds are on the front of your tongue. Let me know more details.
      John

• anonymous says:

from a woman who is queen of the blow job (happens to be my fave thing) if you are doing it right nothing should even hit your mouth or tongue. it will hit your throat… open it up just like when you guzzle a drink of water… rhythmically swallow in tune with the spurts. you have no taste buds in the back of the throat. take note next time your drinking what your throat is doing and practise.

• Marriagecoach1 says:

Hey Anonymous
        thanks for dropping by and telling other women from woman’s point of view
        that taking a penis in the mouth is natural and normal. Could you explain more
        about all the affirmations you get from the man in your life because of what
        you do for him?”
        John

• anonymous says:

honestly a girl who just does not enjoy it cannot be made to. I just happen to show love this way. I think the key thing is for couples to talk openly and honestly about what they are really into sexually…be open minded..never laugh or judge preferences and be honest. sex is very important to me in a relationship and to some not so much. People think it is wrong to put sex at the top of a priority list but it is the one thing you reserve for one person. it is the one thing you do together that sets you apart from all other relationships in your life. if you dont jive…save the trouble and breakup. Find someone sexually compatable. Its important!!!

However I will say that the blow job is the perfect sex act for both partners. The performer experiences an incredible sense of power but vulnerability at the same time. The recipient also gets this magical power plus vulnerability. The intimacy when you lock eyes is incredible..its love..truly. And men have major issues when it comes to that part of their body that correlate to the very essence of their manhood. A blowjob reinforces so much positive emotion in them.

And make sure its really wet and dont forget there are other things to play with in the area not just the dick and balls… you can scrape a man off the ceiling lol. have fun with eachother.

PS: I have a jewellery box full of engagemeny rings. Every bf I have had has proposed lol.

• Marriagecoach1 says:

Hey Anonymous
            I appreciate your answer to the very inhibited women who have told me that I am a misogynist
            and I should reinforce their prejudices on my audience. I am trying to help people, both men
            and women have better sex and relationships. Thanks again for your very cogent answer.
            John Wilder

7. I am a man who has sucked the penises of several men and never gave it a thought on whether or not to swallow. Swallowing his semen is just part of the natural experience in my opinion plus if one withdraws a mouth prematurly he does not receive the maximum sexual pleasures coupled with the fact it is cleaner to simply swallow it.

• Marriagecoach1 says:

Hey Greg
      How common is it in the gay world for a guy to give a blow job and not swallow? Just curious to see
      if there are others that share women’s distaste for the taste and consistency. I have had women withdraw right
      when I am ready to come and it is a HUGE LETDOWN, I hear you.
      John Wilder

8. I have been with my husband for almost 20 years. I love sex, especially turning my man on. It turns me on big time, consequently turning him on even more. I want to please him in every way, but he is shy, conservative.

• Just recently, I started telling him while performing oral sex that I wanted to eat his semen, but he would withdraw… something I truly appreciated, since I really wasn’t convinced yet. I can’t stand the smell….
      But last night I finally had the courage to do it since he was going away on a trip. I sure did want him to want to run back home…to me… and after last night, I think, I am sure he will.

• After he came in my mouth, I continued to massage his shaft with my mouth, twirling my tongue on and around his head, and sucking more gently now. I didn’t swallow though, I just held it, but enjoyed torturing him with pleasure. HE WENT NUTS!!!!.

How I dealt with the smell? I held it in the back of my mouth while sucking. I spat later in the sink, and immediately washed my mouth with mouth wash, drank lots of water and chewed peppermint gum. Ran back and hopped right back on my man to fuck his brains out… M-I-N-D-B-L-O-W-I-N-G!!!!

Furthermore, during this new experience, I told him I wanted him to tell me how it felt, and what he wanted. I turns him on to talk dirty while we do it. Let me tell you, that drove me even crazier for my man… I want him to come home so I can do this again. I am sure he won’t withdraw anymore.

• Marriagecoach1 says:

Rosy thanks for dropping by and leaving comments. Your husband is a lucky man to have you.
          For your next trick, why not engage him in a conversation about fantasies and ask him what his are
          and you promise not to get mad at him or shame him and then give him the ones you feel comfortable with.

John Wilder

9. You sound blow job obsessed to me, also cum is’nt food. I am a male and i find posts like these by blow job cum eating obsessed men to be downright insulting to the male mentality. I have a wonderful girlfriend who appreciates me in ways i never thought i could be appreciated and makes me feel like a man. But she dosen’t swallow and its not a big deal, its just not that important and its wrong to say someone should or should not do something. Just because u want women to swallow ur cum this does not necessitate evidence that she should. Its your belief.

Its quotes like this which really annoy me “If you really want to be cherished by your husband, and you want to show him your love, you need to learn to give him good blow jobs. Any woman can lay there with her legs spread and think about other things while her poor husband pumps away at her.”
    Im sorry but my wife is already really cherished by me and she shows me probably more love then i show her (i do go down) but she is so caring and kind and does so much for mel. I feel loved when she cooks me my favorite meal and makes sure i am looker after supported and cared for in every way. You also seem to infer from this quote that the only alternative to a loving bj is disinterested mechanical going through the motions sex. This just shows how little you know about sex we have a great sex life and my wife is very passionate and loving in it as there is so much more to amazing love making then cum swallowing. Would i like it if she swallowed? sure its be a bot of a thrill but its not that important and i never push her at all to try to do it as i am left fully satisfied already.
    You can get a hooker to swallow your load but there is no love there and cum swallowing just dosen’t have much to do with love and the idea that’s almost implied with your writing that if she dosen’t swallow then she dosen’t fully love u is just rubbish and an insult to wonderful wives like mine.
    Its just sexual taste and preference and as humans we all have different ways of expressing our sexuality.

• Marriagecoach1 says:

John
      I approved your very negative comments like I do with the few that I get. My positive comments to negative comments
      are like a 1,000 to 1.

Most guys rate a great sex life as a woman willing to give him a blow job to completion. I am glad that you are
      happy with your sex life and that is why I write this blog to improve people’s sex lives as well as relationships

John Wilder

• Marriagecoach1 says:

Hey John
      I have published your negative comments as I do for all negative comments
      There are not very many if you read through my blogs. Swallowing come
      feels fulfilling for most men. The implication of not letting a man
      come in a woman’s mouth or her spitting out his semen is that men bad
      and women good. Ineterestly, the taste of semen and women’s vaginal secretions
      often taste very similar.

John Wilder